I've been dealing with GBS since June 30th on a piece of furniture that I purchased from Ashley furniture and it was the worst mistake never.This agency doesn't document phone calls nor do they have proper training in handling calls.

According to John the manger my claim was denied when an agent a week prior had indicated to me my order had been placed. We finally came to a resolution and John had indicated he will try to rush my order but he will give me a call to provide me with a status, which he never did. I had to call several times to get someone to talk to me. Everyone puts me on hold in order to read the agent's prior notes, but never do I get a resolution.

I get excuses to get me off the phone. Finally, October 17th received my placement part, which the agent couldn't answer me when I asked for a status on the order. I had to call the furniture store myself and I received an answer within minutes from the manger there. I called on October 18 to get a tech to call me to setup an appoint to get my piece fixed and didn't hear from anyone after 4 business days.

Called again October 24th and once again there's no record of me calling and was told my order will be placed today for a tech to call me. It's been 4 months and I'm still dealing with this company, I get sick at the thought of having to call these people for resolution. It's a nightmare.

If you're in the market for furniture and you're thinking of getting furniture coverage, ask who will be providing the coverage if it's GBS, DON'T DO IT!it's not worth the time nor the headache!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gbs enterprises claim. Gbs Enterprises needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gbs enterprises claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gbs Enterprises.

Had an Experience with Gbs Enterprises?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1295784

This people are there absolute worst!Same manager, John.

Your story has proven my point, even though you are covered, ..they still don't want to do anything for you.Last time I a buying from Ashley Furniture if they keep this company.